Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anime Cosplay #1: L from Death Note

I will be doing my very first cosplay post on L from Death Note. Not only because I'm highly in love with him but because I think he is one one the coolest characters in anime. He is such a sullen character but yet is so interesting and often shows signs of happiness which give off a friendly quality to his genius way of thinking.
So without anymore of my babbling lets see some pictures of two cosplays that I thought were both interesting.
Cosplay L
...and now the picture of the man himself, L! What's funny about this is that I searched for a cosplay that would match this picture in some sort of way and I believe these two match up pretty well.
Actual L 
Time for random throw ins...
This cosplay is kinda cute!

Derp... no just stop... you're making L look bad.
It sucks being chained up to another person. you can't even pee the way you want.
Finally I want to end this blog with a picture that I thought was entertaining. Enjoy the little kids as they cosplay as L and Light. They have got to be the cutest things ever... outside of L himself.
These kids are so cute!!! <3 (They're even handcuffed together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment